Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Northern White Bean Bacon Chowder
- 1 1/2 cups dried great Northern beans, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 potato - peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|