Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Mole-Style Pulled Pork
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork shoulder roast
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|