Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken and Rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups converted long-grain white rice
- 1/2 large white onion, sliced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry taco seasoning mix, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|