Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast
- 1 (4 pound) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as McCormick's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|