Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Maple Country Style Ribs
- 1 1/2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|