Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Kielbasa Stew
- 2 pounds kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced into rings
- 3/4 onion, sliced into rings
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|