Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 pound fresh medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|