Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Hoppin' John Chowder
- 1 1/2 cups instant white rice
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 (15.5 ounce) cans black-eyed peas with liquid
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|