Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Stew
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans in sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound cooked ham, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|