Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package 15-bean soup mix
- 1 ham bone
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|