Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Guinness Stew
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 pounds well marbled chuck beef roast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pint (16 ounces) Guinness stout
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2-3 parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pound turnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?