Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 ham hocks
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|