Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker German-Style Pork Roast with Sauerkraut and Potatoes
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut with liquid
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|