Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Fall Harvest Pork Stew
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, cut into thick slices
- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|