Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Escalloped Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup butter
- 13 cups white bread cubes, baked until slightly dry
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups reserved cooking liquid from chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped celery
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.9g|
|Saturated Fat 21.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|