Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Enchilada
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas, quartered
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.6g|
|Saturated Fat 25.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|