Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Curried Turkey Cutlets
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 (4 ounce) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- Hot cooked rice or seasoned rice blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|