Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced white mushrooms
- 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (2 pound) boneless beef bottom round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|