Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Steel Cut Oats
- cooking spray
- 8 cups water
- 23 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups steel cut oats
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/3 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®) (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|