Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Cider Pork Roast
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 pound) pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 4 large carrots, roughly chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|