Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- One 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala spice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 cup white or brown rice, prepared according to package directions
- Directions1. Combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, tomato paste, garam masala, salt, and pepper in a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. Arrange the chicken in a single layer on top of the vegetables, spoon a little of the vegetable mixture on top, cover, and cook on the low setting for 8 hours.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?