Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and cut into eighths
- 3 small red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 onion, cut into eighths
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope dry onion gravy mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|