Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 10 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 (26 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|