Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 rotisserie chicken, about 4 cups shredded (no skin)
- 32 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- Two 28 ounce cans mild green enchilada sauce
- Two 10 ounce cans Mild Rotel diced tomatoes with peppers
- 4 cups cooked spanish rice (I used 2 packages of Knorr Fiesta Rice)
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves for topping
- 1 bag tortilla chips for topping
Directions:View on Picky Palate
Why don't we display directions?