Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Dressing
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (9x9 inch) pan cornbread, cooled and crumbled
- 8 slices day-old bread, torn into small pieces
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|