Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner
- 6 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound baby carrots, halved
- 10 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons mashed potato flakes (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|