Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili with Greens and Beans
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cooked kale
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|