Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Tortillas
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1 ounce) package mild taco seasoning mix
- 5 1/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 10 fajita-size flour tortillas (10-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.2g|
|Saturated Fat 27.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|