Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Cheese Steaks
- 2 pounds beef tri tip steak
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 slices white American cheese
- 6 French or Italian sandwich rolls, split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|