Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Carrot Cake Steel Cut Oats
- 10 cups water
- 23 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1 (10 ounce) bag shredded carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|