Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Carnitas from Old El Paso®
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork shoulder
- 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 16 (6 inch) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas
- Toppings, as desired:
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.5g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|