Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
- 6 cups half-and-half
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 4 carrots, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.1g|
|Saturated Fat 23.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|