Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Blackberry Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary, or to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar seedless blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine (such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, or a blend)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, or a blend)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|