Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
- 1 pinch black pepper to taste
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|