Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef and Mushroom Stew
- 1 (1 1/2) pound beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 10 ounces mushrooms, cut in half
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen whole small white onions
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|