Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|