Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff II
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|