Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium celery stalks, medium dice
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and medium dice
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1 (3-pound) boneless chuck roast
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, cleaned, stems trimmed, and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?