Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon no salt herb seasoning
- 5 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced into rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.5g|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|