Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 pound red potatoes, unpeeled, cubed
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Paste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|