Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|