Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles barbeque sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|