Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Beans
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped raw bacon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can red kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, partially drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|