Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 ounces cooked ham, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|