Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Bacon Potato Chowder
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 4 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|