Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooked Short Ribs with Carrots and Apples
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and cut into large pieces
- 4 carrots, cut into large pieces
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 1/2 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- Directions1. Put the apples, carrots and onions in a large slow cooker, and top with the short ribs
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?