Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooked Mexican Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef (chuck is the best)
- 1 cup corn or tortilla chips, crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup taco sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1 beaten egg
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (the kind from the packet)
- Sour cream and scallions for garnish
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?