Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Braised Short Ribs with Parsley Pistou
- 4 lbs. bone-in beef short ribs 3-inch cut
- 3 cups large chopped mirepoix (3 parts onion 2 parts carrot, 1 part celery)
- 2 dried porcini mushrooms
- 5 bay leaves
- 1/2 bunch thyme
- 1/2 bunch rosemary
- 1 750 ml bottle good red wine (We use Casarsa.)
- 2 quarts veal stock or substitute chicken stock
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?