Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Simmered Chicken Rice Soup
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 1/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- sour cream
- chopped green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|