Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Tomatoes with Feta, Olives and Pinenuts
- 12 medium plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup pinenuts
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|